Thursday, December 16, 2004

What Should I Do?

hey, i updated in my dream blog, so go check check check check check it out! didn't take a picture last night. shame on me. i'm meeting w/ a friend tonight, so there might be a ton of picture taking. when i got home last night, i had to go to walmart. couldn't find holiday wrapping paper or an evergreen candle. when i got home i realized that i forgot the migraine meds. VERY BAD!!! i made a pizza last night. i think there was about a pound of cheese on it. but, i put too much cheddar on there for my liking. G liked it. then, i crashed on the bed while listening to Norah Jones. she is wonderful. definitely have to listen to her when i need to unwind. am considering changing my background blog color again. i think i like the darker colors. oh dear...my stress-spot in my neck is working up!!!! AAAUUURRRGGHHHH!!!! i swear i'm not having any evil thoughts!!! i'm actually trying to be good. oh, G. said something this weekend that kinda made me go "hmmmm." [things that make you go hm...yeah] anyway, we had some friends over, we were all laughing and joking. i said something, at first everyone thought that i said something much worse. i didn't catch it. then he said it "Col is too sweet, we're all just a bunch of @$$holes." and everyone agreed!!! does this mean i have not been evil enough? maybe being emotionally unstable and evil are two different things? :P Nirps Yad.