Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Gnomes!!!

Last night while playing The Sims I enchanted four little gnomes and watched them get drunk on nectar and tend to my garden. I installed the Makin' Magic expansion pack over the weekend and quickly became enthralled with the game. I actually dreamed about it one night. I attempted to raise a dragon, but all he did was eat my garden. Now, I'm obsessed with turning my neighbor Brad Burb into a toad. None of my characters in the game like him. He reminds me of a crazed varsity football coach. Magic town itself is amazing. I can't wait to look at some of the houses. As of now, the dwelling I made for my character, Elphaba Alabastor, looks like the creepy cottage in the woods, complete with haunted trees and crypts. I have a collection of old newspapers in the front yard, and am working on devising a trap so the bear doesn't come in and eat the honey from my bees next anymore. My little black cat, Monkey, mostly chews on his little mouse and looks confusedly at my posters. Tonight, I duel!