Thursday, September 30, 2004

Money, It's a Sin

Well, my horoscope today in a local paper talked about how wealthy I was. I guess that was before I called the bank to make sure that my monthly deposit went thru. Good think I called, otherwise, we would not have made rent in three days! Yup, someway, somehow, in a matter of eight days, we lost $700.00. No idea how. I guess a bunch of checks came in, and we the $24.00 fee attached to each one that went over...yeah. The sad part is that when we put another deposit in last week, we were already over. I swear I don't know how we do this. It's been several months. I guess I got used to having money in the bank. Too many bills added to too much time spent eating out. I guess I'll feel better in the morning. We're planning on going on a hike Saturday on a friend's property. We're going to help clear it, but mostly it will just be my husband and I walking...even though it's bow season.