Friday, September 17, 2004

Pirates of Penzance Home Page

Pirates of Penzance Home Page I am celebrating early, only because I will be away from my computer most of Sunday. Sitting here in one of my Goonies shirts, listening to Kevin Kline sing his raptourous version of I AM THE PIRATE KING. ::sigh:: Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!!! I was initiated into a pirate gang once, the Pirates of Mayhem. But that was long ago, in fact, a fellow pirate recently contacted me. DUCK!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? In the dry waters of Texas or to some other tropical place...like...Oklahoma? Teehee...I feel so girly listening to this. "Climbing over rocky mountains...." In the famous words of Kristy McNichol in the PIRATE MOVIE (which was a spoof on a spoof), "Can you believe that crap?" or something like that. I need to watch it again this week. Here is a link: