Wednesday, September 08, 2004

No Allergies, I'm just sensitive

I took my scratch test on Friday and it came back completely negative. Well, except for the contral which itched like crazy. The doctor told me that some people just have sensitive noses. Sure, they may come in with all of the allergy symptoms, but when it comes down to the test, everything is negative. So he gave me a nasal spray. I told him that I felt sorry for him because it was his job to discuss boogers all day. Anway, it has cooled off fabulously here today. I'm hoping to wear sweaters soon. Must dig them out of storage...like i've been planning for the last two weeks. We're having a fighter practise for DragonCrest tonight!!! Last time I went I actually brought some people into it! It was great! I'm also hoping to reunite with some of my brothers from APO. That would be nice. It was a hectic & fun time in my life. I think it's time to come back from a two year break. ;)