Thursday, September 23, 2004

New Goals

I set several new goals for myself recently. Some basic things, like pay off the debts, excercise, be more creative. I actually gave myself specific goals, which is what I need. I realized that I set myself these goals because I was inspired by playing the Sims. Just playing that game, learning how to improve your skills to get a better job. It just lit some kind of fire in me. I was thinking of my life as this big complicated mess. Too much junk to sort through. So, I had to start thinking in more simplistic and positive terms. Hopefully I will start to get slimmer, more creative, and lead a more healthy lifestyle. That, and I ran into a friend of mine last night who just lost two pants sizes. I like the idea of having competition. I don't think she realizes that she has inspired me. Sometimes, that is all one needs.