Monday, August 20, 2007

More Pictures from Shimmy Fest

The fabulous Miss Shanna. I met about ten women that were in love with her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Glenn knows what makes me happy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I want to put these three in a frame.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can't wait for the DVD to arrive. Oh yeah, and next year? We're dancing to "Thriller". How hard can it be to learn how to moonwalk?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Amber said...

That one of you and Glenn? Okay, that needs to be framed too. There is something sooooo sexy about it. Well, there's your facial expression which is plain awesome and the fact that Glenn looks like he is totally trying to hook up with you. Which I'm sure he was.

8/20/2007 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

*giggle* He was actually telling me his rating system for the dancers that night. :D

8/20/2007 11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home