Monday, April 09, 2007

Girl Toy

Lately I’ve felt like I’m eating too much, especially when it comes to fast food. Now I am choosing to revert to my childhood, and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve taken up ordering happy meals again.
What could be better? Smaller containers = less calories. And I'm not overstuffing myself or looking at those last four french fries with bulging eyes and gut. Plus, they give you a toy. Need a fast snack, grab a box of cracker jacks. INSTANT PRIZE! Normally as an adult, one tends to stick with the ordinary prizes. Fortune cookies are the classic ‘food prize’, but why not get food that always comes with a prize. Even if it's chicken kiev. Oh...chicken, but wait! It's filled with cheese! And broccoli! Yum!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home