Thursday, February 15, 2007

We Had Fun ;)

A more romantic evening could not have been spent! I came home to find a lovely steak dinner waiting for me. As well as these beauties on my desk!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then we watched one of my all time favorite movies! The 13th Warrior!!! The kitties were thrilled.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Their reaction was the same later that night when we watched Alien Resurrection.
And what did Glenn get? Two physics books and this shirt.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Because nothing says "Have a Happy St. Valentine's Day" like a blood sucking vampire!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Colsy, your cats are so cute I want to steal them.

And then I want to touch their widdle kitty bellies and tickle their widdle chiny chin chins.

2/15/2007 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Valancy Jane said...

That's amore.

2/16/2007 02:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home