Monday, August 21, 2006

Mr. Snuffleupagus

His character has not been matched. Perhaps I loved him because I could never think of a good imaginary friend for myself. Or because he looked like a hug waiting to happen. His first name is Aloysius ( I *really* love that name). Supposedly they have brought him out recently. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Everyone called his best friend a liar, and I can relate to that. But now it feels like part of his mystery is lost. I actually wanted to call him Gus.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I want to spend a day getting lost here. Especially the 'Articles Needing Attention' page, Section H. I recently caught an episode with Natalie Portman where she sang a cute little song with Elmo. Yes, she sang and actually has a nice voice. I'm really sad I missed the episode with the elephant.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Now considers making her blog a Snuffy layout.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger noor said...



Thanks for share this POST see also:

شركة مكافحة حشرات
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

8/21/2019 04:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home