Friday, February 24, 2006

High School Meme

Found this over at Sweet & Somber Fairy Tale. Your senior year in high school is supposed to be the best year of your life. (har-freaking-har... yeah, right!) Let's see how much you remember: Year: 1997 1. Who was your best friend? Michelle S. I guess. 2. What sports did you play? None 3. What kind of car did you drive? 1988 Chevy S-10 Blazer. Although I didn't really drive it until I moved to Arkansas. 4. It's Friday night, where were you at? At home, probably watching tv and eating ice cream. 5. Were you a party animal? No. 6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? No. 7. Ever skip school? Yes, on senior ditch date. 8. Ever smoke a cigarette? No. 9. Were you a nerd? I guess. 10. Did you get suspened/expelled? No 11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? No. In fact, I think I barely started to recognize it by senior year. 12. Who was your favorite teacher? Maybe my psychology teacher. 13. Favorite class? English, Choir, Psychology 14. What was your school's full name? Good Counsel High School 15. School mascot? Chargers 16. Did you go to Prom? No. 17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Most of it. I would have tried harder to be happier and not care about what people thought about me. I would also have tried to go out more. 18. What do you remember most about graduation? Swearing up a storm on the way to the ceremony. I couldn't believe it was happening. Some part of me did not expect to live that far. 19. Favorite memory of your senior year? *searches through the fog* I guess singing in the choir. 20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? Er...we never had one? Then again, my school isn't even there anymore. 21. Did you have a job your senior year? Nope. 22. Who did you date? Date? Ha! 23. Where did you go most often for lunch? The lunch room. 24. Have you gained weight since then? I lost about 20-40 lbs, but I'm starting to gain some of it back. 25. What did you do after graduation? Move to Arkansas. Seriously. The day after graduation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home