Thursday, January 19, 2006

A La Ikey

Ikey is a humorous vlogger. He will vlog about anyone and anything, and still manages to stay on the road while he does it. But one thing he HASN'T DONE LATELY is allow me to watch these videos. I guess he is afraid that he can't live up to my standards. But little does he know that I am equally entertained by not watching them because this gives me a chance to use my emaaaginaaayshion! The following are comments that I have left for Ikey describing what I thought happened on these wonderful vlog's that I am unable to watch. But you can! Because he likes you!!!!! And you like Ike, right? At least I can still look at him here. Uncle Steve Arrives: Since every computer that I am regularly on religiously wants me all to themselves and refuses to download any of your vlogs, here is my version of your uncle's visit:Uncle looks shyly into the camera for the first time as Ike proudly introduces this man about to become famous to the entire world. Uncle soon livens up and begins making jokes and telling stories about how Ike once used a toothbrush as a microphone and sang 'Yankee Doodle Dandy' in front of the entire congregation while wearing spurs and a sheriff's badge. This was obviously on his last visit. Ikey, embarassed yet proud rebuffs smartly to his uncle about how this conversation was not the only thing you filmed.... Next comes the welcome home scene and a lovely family dinner. The next morning your uncle claims he has a surprise for you and your camera.... At least, that is what I imagined. The Death of 2005: Since I cannot watch the video OR THE SLIDESHOW (due to 'too many requests') I will have to give you my own version: Set to the music 'I'm Too Sexy' by RSF, Ike reveals to us all of the women that he believes have fallen in love with him, but subliminally he wants us all to fall onto his casting couch for future vlogs ;) French Studies: How dare you taunt me Ikey! Taunt! Me! Ack! Although I know you're really just reading off all of the things you have vlogg'd people doing without their knowledge and you post it anonymously on some other blog... Great Lengths to Not: *sigh* Yet another video I cannot watch! My version: Ikey was trying to avoid doing his French homework so much that he ended up pulling out his sister's old barbies and vlog'd little soap opera scenes with them and named the series D'tet Plastic! He has no idea what the title means but keeps them in a secret file marked /ikey/vlog/socks. Of course I saved the best for last! Watch the banana dance and just imagine what you can videotape you and your friends doing....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home