Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Thanks to Zoe, I am a Natural

Google Image Result for http://images.usatoday.com/life/cyber/tech/review/games/_photos/ssx-tricky.jpg I have played SSX Tricky for two nights in a row. Already I am up to trick chapter 4 and am a natural and have unlocked the first racing board. Didn't realize it was a racing board until I couldn't really do tricks on it. I still love some of the trick names though. Melancholy Rodeo Fakie. Heh. Either way, Zoe is still my favorite. I even unlocked the little Japanese fangirl looking character, Keori, and still have not played her. Unlocked Marisol too. Still don't like Elise. Mac is cool. I can do almost an entire run with "Tricky" playing, I feel accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home