Thursday, June 23, 2005

Stop Ladies! Pray....

A man!!!! One of my fondest memories when I was younger was watching The Pirates of Penzance. And if I felt like it, right after I would watch The Pirate Movie with Kristy McNichol. Kevin Kline ROCKS! as the pirate king in PoP!!! I still know all of the lyrics. In fact, a friend of mine made me a cd of most of the songs. I can't find the soundtrack anywhere, although I hear that they made a record of it. Yes, I still have a record player. How else could I listen to the Thoroughly Modern Millie soundtrack? Although it is currently in storage. Speaking of which, at work lately anytime I'm in the elevator by myself I am compeled to dance in it and tend to think that it won't work unless I do. I did manage to get most of the songs from the Pirate Movie off of Napster before you had to pay. Oye. Now I really want to burst into song!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home