Monday, March 21, 2005

Karaoke Revolution 3

Most fun everness!!! I sat in my little apartment Sunday afternoon singing away to David Bowie & Queen’s "Under Pressure", Flashdance’s "What a Feeling", and Breakfast Club’s "Don’t You Forget About Me." I had a blast! I watched as my little goth girl, Sorrow, climbed her way out of the stinky garage to a royal hall and finally to the U2-esque rooftop! I unlocked characters, outfits, songs and places. It was wonderful! Except for my poor neighbors that heard me shriek like a banshee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEH!
I love it!!!
So did you act all pissy when G came home, or did you sing your frustrations out? LOL!
I can just imagine your neighbor's dismay at the shreiking.
You banshee you.

3/21/2005 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home