Friday, March 18, 2005

Last Night

For my birthday, Glenn made me dinner and took me to an arcade. Sadly, it didn’t seem like any of the games we liked were working…or if they were, they weren’t giving out tickets. O.o So…after a horrible run on DDR and some weird trucker game, I decided to cast the rest of my tokens upon the ski-ball game. (Air hockey was broken.) The ski-ball game did not appear to be giving out tickets this night, but why not just play and have fun, right? After my second game, tickets started to pour out of the thing. Five minutes later and no new balls for the next game, I decided to call the guy over. He looked bored anyway. Turned out that this game had not given tickets out all week, and I was the lucky benefactor. Total tickets for two games of ski ball: 1375. That’s right. He let me keep ALL OF THEM!!! I then proceeded to play the ticket game (make the light stop in the bonus section = more tickets). Well, that game boosted us up to 1500+. We came home that night with two dragons, a turtle, a green clippy-bear, and a little Ernie doll. He’s going to be the zoo-keeper, and he has already had an injury to his arm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Happy birthday (unexcusably late)! I hope it was a good one.

3/18/2005 03:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home