Thursday, October 14, 2004

Autumn At Last

I believe that it is whisperingly cold outside. AND I LOVE IT! Reminds me of the autumns I had growing up. Took some Ibuprofen to battle the current headache I am having. Feeling cruddy. Possibly caught something while out walking the other day...in the cold. Yeah, I know. So, I might not be going to Dragon Crest this weekend. Then again, neither are some of my friends supposedly. My boss is letting us destroy the really old records that have been giving us sinus issues for the last ten years here. Isn't that nice? More room in filing cabinets for...more files! At least we can get rid of the boxes o' files that we trip over. ::sigh:: Well, I reunited with some old friends recently. And so far, all is well. I thought that they hated me. I guess it was just their normal "we never call or write to anyone, they have to come to us thing". Yes, very sucky, but oh well. I don't mind having someone to talk to other than a co-worker or a stranger during lunch. So, that will be nice. Go away headache!!! I've bee taking more pictures lately. A few good ones, so that made me happy. We've been organizing at home too lately. My husband has been sick with stress and finally went to the doctor and got some medicine THAT REALLY WORKS!!! Yay!!! Oh well, I guess we'll see what happens this weekend. Currently, I am listening to the Anime Radio Nook on Live365.