Wednesday, September 01, 2004

My Favorite Thing

I have come to realize over the past few years that I might be lactose intolerant. Not only have my allergies developed and taken a turn for the worse, but now I may not be able to eat chocolate or drink milk to my heart's content. I always knew that my dad snored more & coughed more after he ate his milk & chocolate chip cookies, but I never thought anything of it. Then, it started happening to me. After a bowl of ice cream or glass of chocolate milk, I would notice my throat closing up some and I would need to guzzle down water or suffer from coughing fits. There were some other bodily symptoms as well, but you get the gist. Anyway, I am not looking forward to limiting my chocolate intake. Sometimes I feel like if I do not get enough sugar everyday, then I start to go crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home