Thursday, September 30, 2004

My Food, Back Off!

Lately, whenever I stop and get fast food, or, like today, get water from the filter in the sink. I tend to have someone see what I am about to eat, and they say, "You're not going to eat that, are you?" Very reminiscent of the Whiners on SNL. I almost want to reply, "No. I was going to buy it and throw it away, 'cuz that's what I like to do with my money on my lunch hour." Sometimes they will go so far as to continue their little rant while i am eating! "Good Toxic Hell, huh?" "Enjoying your Krispy Kritters?" "Are you enjoying your meat?" "That water is disgusting, I don't know how you can drink it." Well, it would go down a lot easier if you would just stop talking. Do people realize how inconsiderate they are being? I think that the majority of people who do this are secretly envious, typically because the ones who are complaining are the ones on a diet, or have some political/health agenda to get you to stop eating the foods that you enjoy, and start eating the foods that they enjoy. Wow...how fascist can you get? I know that my friends care about me and want to see me eat healthier. But you know what? I'm not extremely overweight (still about 20-30 lbs. over), but I recently lost a few pants sizes in the last year (size 16 to a size 7/8). My husband has been cooking healthier for me, and it has been working. So, to all of those people out there, please, kindly, BACK OFF!!! Funny though, how none of them read this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, eat whatever you want. They can all go to HELL! (hee hee) Enjoy your meat or your crispy critters or whatever you are having. You should do the same BACK TO THEM. I get that crap all of the time. Because I DON'T eat meat. Ewww. What IS that anyway? You actually EAT that? Morons. Live and let live. And shut your mouth about other people, right? Ack! I drink from the filter now, so I don't think it's icky. (tee hee) I didn't drink from it for a while cuz it was kinda gross till the filter was changed. Crap, I even drank from the water fountain last week. Oh well. Tell them to cram it.

9/30/2004 09:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh by the way that was just me ranting. Sorry.

JEN

9/30/2004 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

coach outlet, pandora charms, pandora charms, doudoune canada goose, swarovski crystal, montre pas cher, moncler, links of london, supra shoes, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, lancel, swarovski, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, vans, moncler, gucci, hollister, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, thomas sabo, marc jacobs, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doke gabbana outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, canada goose, canada goose uk, converse outlet, ugg pas cher, nike air max, canada goose outlet, sac louis vuitton pas cher, wedding dresses, moncler, replica watches, louis vuitton, converse, barbour jackets, louis vuitton
ninest123 09.21

9/20/2015 06:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home