Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hairball

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is it! I can feel it! Fall is finally coming in! (This is what happens when it starts raining at night and continues thru the morning - Happy Col!) Maybe by tonight or tomorrow we can open up the windows in the house and let it BREATHE! (Why is it just spring cleaning that matters and not seasonal cleaning? Every season needs it's own clean start!) I got so excited last night checking out all of the new Halloween ornaments that were coming out. So excited I almost decided right then and there to only ask for Halloween/Thanksgiving/Fall Harvest decorations for Christmas. What? I'm serious. Oooh...or maybe I can become a Holiday Fairy for Halloween. You know, where a mixture of every type of holiday clothing that I can find, then carry around a pet groundhog for luck. ;)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Amber said...

You and my mother have so much in common. She is a total Fall and Holloween fanatic.

That is such a great picture!! Is that you? It looks like you yet it doesn't. I love the smile!

9/05/2007 02:06:00 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

That 'tis me! Taken last fall in fact.

9/05/2007 02:08:00 PM  
Blogger Lena Regina, Photographer & Belly Dancer! said...

you're a silly girl. love it!

9/07/2007 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

It's hard not to be ;)
I tend to attract the crazies though ;)

9/07/2007 11:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home