Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Food Dilemma

I haven't been craving food as much lately. Don't care for spaghetti too much anymore. Or fajitas. Barely care about french fries either. Before I couldn't wait to go to McDonald's, now I roll my eyes and sigh when it comes to choosing which fast food to eat. Especially when they don't have fun toys in the happy meals. Sandwiches still dull me. Days like these I really wish I had no taste buds so I could just eat the most bland food around to get full. Maybe I should just eat what's on hand? M&M's and cookies. Yeah, I'll be sick to my stomach by dinner.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger egan said...

Hey, how come these foods don't sound good to you? Are you on some crazy diet?

5/09/2007 08:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home