Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Halloween Movie Pick

Maybe it has something to do with Rezzie's post, or the whole pirates day has me thinking about cringe-worthy movies from my youth. Not to mention finding out about Cringe has been thinking about how I used to be. So, here is a definitely cringe-worthy movie, one to start off this fall season right. Teen Witch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The street rapping of 'Top That'. The coreographed opening song of girls in matching purple bathing suits. Having a mystical talisman finding you in every life. Zelda Rubinsteind. The flighty theatre teacher. I found a couple of fan links for the movie. One that no longer exists but still has cringe-worthy pictures. Second, the official fan-listing for the movie, which in and of itself has a ton of links. Most I'm guessing are no longer active. An un-related site for teen withces. You can find some more info at 80's movies Rewind here. The Teen Witch Trailer. And lastly, this Wiki-entry makes me giggle.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

I like the idea of finding the absolute cheesiest halloween movies and watching them on halloween.

I really want to throw a halloween party this year. I can't, but I am DEFINITELY throwing one next year.

9/20/2006 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Minoa said...

Teehee...I have a whole list of Halloween movies already started. Want to compare?

9/20/2006 10:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home