Friday, July 29, 2005

Unbelievable

From the website 'Overheard in the Office'

There's One in Every Office:
"Accountant: I wrote a little ditty: 'They can't clean your clock when your glock is unlocked.'
Accountant: Kadhafi: He was a good-looking guy at one point. Until Reagan blew the shit out of his country...it kind of aged him.
Accountant: Soon I'll control the whole market for rubber bands
Accountant: If I could, I'd wear a dot on my head. I think I'd go for red.
Accountant: You know, children are like dogs.
Accountant: Tell the insurance guy that your husband smokes a lot of dope so you were just checking on it.
Accountant: Blacks can use the N word, Germans can use the K word.
Accountant: Do rubber duckies have something to do with gay people? I stayed at this great hotel in San Francisco once; it was a total sex hotel. They had
a Night of Pleasure kit that came with three rubber duckies. Accountant: If you're hanging out with people from Nigeria, watch out. People from that country will steal your purse. Where do you think all those spam emails come from?
Accountant: If it's due, you must accrue.
Accountant: That's my 'inquiring minds want to know' sound. I learned it on the Discovery Channel show When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth."


Read the rest here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home