Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Speeding Star Drool

It's a hang-your-head-out-the-window-of-a-speeding-car-like-a-golden-retriever kind of week. You should make yourself as innocent and unselfconscious as possible as you seek out simple, intense pleasures, whether that's letting the wind rush over your face or soaking up the spray of a waterfall or getting a massage every single day or standing near the stage at a live concert so the raw music can surge through you. The object is to scour out your mind with vivid sensations, allowing you to become as empty and fresh as possible. I don't know that I ever saw myself as a golden retriever. I'm much more spaztic. But...how much more innocent and unselfconscious can I get? Guess that means: 1. I won't be taking crap from people. 2. I see more crafts and PS2 play time this week. 3. A bubbly-hyper persona that will make my husband lock himself in the office with his Anarchy.