Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Nonsense Ahead!

Alas! My computer hath died. Farewell hardy lass! Glenn tried to connect my computer last night to the internet. After trying, he came up to me and said, "You can't even play the Sims on it now." What happened exactly? I have no idea. Fanboys with nothing better to do than make nasty viruses got the best of my computer. We're talking like over 80 UNUSED gigs. She had a full life ahead of her. Now, I must save up for a new hard drive. In other cheerful news, it is my mommy's birthday! Happy Birthday to her! We will be seeing her shortly and have birthday celebrations. Wow. I'm dizzy. Cuse these sinuses! Curse these glasses! This morning I nearly had a wreck and a spill down the stairs due to being dizzy. At one point I was attempting to put on my hand braces. :swerve swerve: All that combined with barely controlled itchy and water-spurting from my eye. As well as a constant feeling of random mucus in my nose. Glory days are here! Yucky crud. I can't believe I have actually curled my hair for two days in a row. This is in the morning people. With a curling iron! And hairspray! I'm scared to say that if it was cold enough outside, there might even be make-up! Dun dun dun!!! Btw, if anyone knows of stuff to see or places to eat in Boston, then please let me know. A trip is in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home