Thursday, April 28, 2005

How To Impress Me

Sometimes the things that I would like to see in others are really the things that I hope to see in myself: Buy me good tiramisu. Subscribe me to one of the “of the month” clubs listed below. Use signals when you turn in traffic. Be polite (e.g. yes ma’am, no sir, please, thank you). When noticing that it is getting late, leave rather than say you are going to leave. Realize when someone is just not in the mood for your crap! Sit on your ego. Listen more, talk less. Don’t do the things that you would be ashamed to tell your grandkids about later, but do the things that you’ll get a kick out of telling your mother about 10 years after you did it. Never give up hope. Don’t take a “no” from someone that cannot give you a “yes.” Have an open mind while still maintaining your beliefs. Stop someone when you see that they are hurting themselves or others. Be the designated driver at least once in your life. Never be afraid to tell someone “no”. Take the afternoon off to go buy shoes – and take me with you!!! (I’m still waiting Jen!!!) Become really good at something and take pride in it. Have confidence in yourself. Take a chance to push the limit and have an escape plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home