Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Day of Silence & Day of Truth

Day of Silence and Day of Truth . Both deal with confronting homosexuality in the schools. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Both sides are allowed to express their beliefs on the matter. But, wouldn't it just encourage more separation between the students? I think it's wonderful when teenagers become active in a political nature. And yet, I feel like they are also a target for those that would like to use them. Convert them while they're young without letting them make up their own mind. It's hard keeping politics out of learning, I just hope that any of these kids who participated or who are thrust into the two days of heated political commentary are forever swayed to never look around them. Maybe it's time to have a Day of Trust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home