Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I Got Flare!

An exceptionally busy week, why not make it busier? More so than a one armed monkey with diarrhea? Not quite that busy, just very scheduled. Don’t want to be disappointmented. Gah. Dinner last night. Dinner tonight. Friend over tomorrow night. Pack. Yay! I’m a little nervous about my birthday coming up, I hope that I have fun! I know I’m being extremely rude, but I just don’t want to spend my birthday weekend with anyone in particular. Or does that make me sound like a "Party of Five" character? I just want things to happen naturally. I have so much that I want to do, that I’m worried I’ll feel overwhelmed and not do it. Projects! Projects! I think I am at a point in my life when I feel that I do have time to accomplish things, but I’m afraid what that will mean. Do I have the talent? The patience? Last night I bought a bead loom and a beading book! This book actually gives instructions for making your own beads! o.O As well as how to weave on and off of the loom! I’m really excited! I need to make a certain friend something. She’s already made me a few pieces, one of which just blows my mind! I’ll attempt to take a picture of it soon and post it. Basically, it’s a beaded pipe, but it can be bent in many ways. Maybe I’ll model it. My favorite thing about it is the little turtle that hangs off of the end. I’ve been pondering lately whether or not I am manic-depressive. My husband will tease me that I am, but I had to seriously stop and think about it. I’ve had one other person say that "explode" about once a year, that I bounce back and forth too much, that I need professional help. So, my first step was to ask my husband. He said that he thinks I am just emotional. Why do I trust his opinion? This might sound creepy, but he researches my habits and emotions. By doing that, he is better able to talk things out with me. He has such a great attitude! I know that I have tried his patience on more than a few occasions. I think that if I did not meet him when I did, then I might have actually been on serious anti-depressants. He was able to talk me thru the worst time in my life. Worse than grammar school. Gah! O.o So, that is why I trust him. Because I know that he loves me and is looking out for me. The second thing I did…er…actually, it was the first thing, a year or so ago…anyway! The second thing I did was look up the symptoms online. Although some might have fit, there weren’t enough matching symptoms for me to consider that I might be bi. ROFLMAO. I mean, bi-polar. Yeah. Oye. Today's quiz is brought to you by: codeine. Joanna What Office Space character are you? brought to you by

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home