Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Lawful Evil, Meet Lawful Good

Declaration: I do not align myself with any political party, nor do I align myself with any religion. Although I *think* my alignment might be Lawful Good. I think lately I have been trying to "discover" my morals. I know I have them, but until I am confronted in a "time to decide, what are you going to do" situation, I really do not know. Then, I have some morals, I have discovered, that I accept things for other people, but if I did them then it is not okay. Or the reverse. Like, I have to have more respect for my friends/family sometimes than I do for myself. I've been thinking (tink, tink, tink while tapping head) more about "what would I do in his/her situation." As of today I have been married for six months. Is it different than dating? Heck yeah! More permamency. I spent a lot of time thinking about what my life would have been like if I were still single. I feel like I spent a big part of my life searching for that great love. Now that the search is over, I have to finish searching for what else I want to accomplish in my life. Am I able to do it now that I am married. I think it is too late to go to school (architecture, interior design, art teacher). But it's not too late to travel, or get the funky little house 'n garden that I've always wanted. Overall, I am happier. Still confused. Little more preoccupied.

3 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

=D

I am a cubicle farmer.

Sorry, I prefer my annonymity amongst the global community.

12/21/2004 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Minoa said...

okay, now i am nervous...what did you think i did?

12/21/2004 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

coach outlet
vans shoes
mbt shoes
adidas originals tubular
nike huarache uk
le coq sportif chaussures
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
mont blanc pens
2017.4.25xukaimin

4/25/2017 02:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home